Weekly Sadsangs and veda prachar works started at Vellinezhi from year 2012. Arya Sandesam vedic magazine started publication from Vellinezhi in Jun 2012. Arya Samajam Vellinezhi was registered at Sub Regisrar’s Office Cherpulassery on 26 Jun 2012. Arya Samajam, Vellinezhi was formally established on 14 Sep 2013 at Olappamanna Mana in a grand function named ARYODAYAM 2013. Top arya leaders of Arya Upa Prathinidhi Sabha and Arya Samaj Marathally took part in this function. Swamy Aryavesh Ji, Sri.SP Kumar, Sri. Remakant Saraswath, Sri. Vijay Agarwal, Dr.PK Madhavan etc. spoke on this public function. A press meet was also held at Cherpulassery on 13 Sep 2013.
efforts to transform the society towards the path of dharma
A mass people movement to make Vellinezhi village as alcoholic free was launched on 05 Oct 2013. It was inaugurated by Sri. Manish K Patel, a social activist from Gujarat. 60 women took part in this function. This movement was planned with the support of Janamaithri Police, Excise Department, voluntary organisations and local people. In this connection we met with Sub Inspector of Police, Cherpulasseri on 02 Oct 2013 (Gandhi Jayanthi). He promised all possible help in coordination with Excise department etc.
Conducted study classes in different places and made house contacts in the village many times, distributed pamphlets and notices to educate the people against the dangers of alcoholic drinks and narcotics. The same was widely appreciated by reputed personalities and media. An organ donation orientation camp was organised at LP School, Vellinezhi on 2nd Dec 2012 in coordination with Red Cross Society, Palakkad District. Dr.Sasikumar Nechiyil presided over the programme. An open debate on Harthal was conducted on 10 Dec 2013 at NSS Auditorium, Vellinezhi. Adv Manoj Perumudiyur presided over the debate. Pandit Guruduth Memorial Research and Reference Library was inaugurated at Vellinezhi Centre on 10 March 2013 by Dr.PK Madhavan (President Vidyabharathi, Dakshin Kshethra). Sri.ON Damodaran Namboothirippad presided over the function. Swamy Shradhanand Seva kendram was inaugurated on 23 Dec 2014 at Saraswati Vidyanikethan, Vellinezhi by Acharya Arya Naresh Ji. Under this Kendra, a Career Guidance Bureau was started. Coachings for various competitive exams were conducted regularly for a year. A blood group determination camp was conducted at this centre on 23 Dec 2014. This centre is giving assistance to the general public for filling various forms, ration card applications, pension queries etc. A Dharma Jagaran Yatra was conducted to Attappadi forest are in Jan 2014. Sri.Baleswar Muni and Sri.Ravi Dattara of Rishi Udyan, Ajmer led it. Another yathra was held in Dec 2014. Acharya Naresh lead the yathra.
We conducted periodical veda sibirams to educate the mass. The details of major veda sibirams held from 2012 are as follows.
- From 29 Sep to 30 Sep 2012 a Veda Swadhyaya Sibiram was held at Thanal Balasadanam for college students. Sri.Raju Poonjar, TR Balahandran Nair, KM Rajan, V Govinda Das led the sibiram.
- A vedic workshop named LIGHT OF TRUTH was held from 19 July to 21 July 2013 at Thanal Balasadanam. Acharya Somdev Ji and Baleswar Muni Ji of Rishi Udyan, Ajmer led the workshop.
- A vedic workshop named LIGHT OF TRUTH was held on 26 Jan 2014 at Thanal Balasadanam.
- A vedic workshop named LIGHT OF TRUTH was held from 21 Dec to 23 Dec 2014 at Pt.Lekhram Arsh Gurukul, Vellinezhi. Acharya Arya Naresh Ji led the workshop.
- A Veda Swadhyaya Sibiram was held at Vilwadri Bala Sadanam, Thiruvilvamala from 14 Aug 2016 to 16 Aug 2016.
- A Veda Swadhyaya Sibiram was held at Pt. Rishiram Aryopadeshak Mahavidyalay from 23 Dec 2016 to 25 Dec 2016. Acharya Satyendra Ji of Rishi Udyan, Ajmer led the Sibiram.
- A Veda Swadhyaya Yagya was conducted at Karalmanna Gurukulam 31 Jan 2016 ro 04 Feb 2016 Swamy Ashuthosh Ji lead the yagya.
- A Ramayana Shilpashala was held at karalmana Gurukulam on 17 July 2016.
- A three days vedic workshop titled ‘Is God is there’ was conducted at Karalmanna Veda Gurukulam from 2016 Sep 16 to 18. This workshop was led by veteran International Arya Missionary, Acharya Anand Purusharthi.
- A Veda Swadhyaya Sibiram was conducted at Karalmanna from 2017 May 19 to 21.
- A Veda Sadhana Sibiram was held at Karalmanna Veda Gurukulam from 2018 Jan 20 and 21. Swamy Ashuthosh ji of Darshan Yog Mahavidyalay, Rojad (Gurukul) led the sibiram.
Sanskrit classes for students and elders are being conducted since 2015. The coaching classes for certificate courses of Viswa Samskritha Prathishtan i.e. Pravesha,Parichaya, Shiksha, Kovida etc. are conducting. Sri.S Sreedhara Sharma and Smt.Anitha Narayanan is leading the classes. Sanskrit competition for school students were used to conduct on Sanskrit day (Shravana Poornnima) every year.
Veda classes for general public was inaugurated on 27 Sep 2015 by Sri. Permbally Kesavan Namboothiri. 30 persons actively attended the classes. After completion of their initial classes (Sandhyavandanam etc.) the Upanayana sanskar of them were held on 20 Dec 2015 by Acharya Satyendra Ji of Rishi udyan, Ajmer. Acharya Satyajit Ji of Rishi Udyan, Ajmer visited the Gurukulam on 7th April 2016 and gave certificates to those who successfully passed the veda class examination. Kerala traditional Vedic chanting classes are also started on 16 May 2016. Sri. Naras kunjan Namboothiri inaugurated it. Kothamangalam Vasudevan Namboothiri, Sri. KJ Jathavedan Namboothiri, Tharangad Narayanan Namboothiri etc. leading this classes. Classes on Sandhyopasana, Agnihothram and Sanskrit are being conducted at various places.
A monthly vedic magazine named ARYA SANDESAM started publication from Vellinezhi in Jun 2012. Late Acharya Kizhanellur Parameswaran Namboothiri released its first issue on 09 Jun 2012. The name of the magazine was changed to DAYANANDA SANDESAM from July 2013 and it continued to be published regularly. Few vedic literatures were also published by our Samaj. The books titled Sandhyaopasanayum Agnihothravum, Swargakamo Yajetham, Arya Samajam Enthu ? Enthinu ?, Sathyartha Prakasham nalkunna sandesam, Vaidika Nithyakarma vidhi etc.and few pamphlets on vedic dharma were also published and distributed widely. Malayalam version of Sathyartha Prakasham of Maharshi Dayanand Saraswathi was released on 25 Dec 2016. Few more books are already prepared and under DTP works.
MEDICAL AID FOR POOR PATIENTS
Arya samajam, Vellinezhi giving all possible aid to the poor people who face difficulty in meeting medical treatment and education expenses.
positive engagement for common good
To conduct open discussion forums for educating the people against superstitions and blind beliefs prevalent in the society.
veda dharma prachar
vaidika sahitya publication
To publish vedic literatures and distribute with bare minimum price.
sanatana vedic dharma
To strengthen shudhi activities.
To establish Arya Samaj Units in all Districts of Kerala.
To start an online vedic magazine.
health & lifestyle
To conduct medical awareness camps on diseases like Cancer, diabetic, AIDS etc.